[Harvey Christian Combe, Esq.] [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > [Harvey Christian Combe, Esq.] [graphic]
- [Harvey Christian Combe, Esq.] [graphic]
- Kay, John, 1742-1826, printmaker
- Published / Created
-  and [printed not before 1842]
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
"Portrait; head and shoulders to right, wearing a fur-trimmed gown, a dark coat fastened with two buttons at the chest, frilled cravat and short white wig; in an oval."--British Museum online catalogue
Title supplied by cataloger.
Place and date of imprint conjectured from that of book.
Probably from: A series of original portraits and caricature etchings by the late John Kay (1842).
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
- 1 print : oval design 8.3 x 6 cm, plate mark 12.5 x 8 cm, on sheet 26 x 15 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Caricatures and cartoons
Caricatures Scotland 1800
Stipple engravings Scotland Edinburgh 1842
Etchings Scotland Edinburgh 1842
- etching & stipple engraving ; and wove paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
- Combe, Harvey Christian, 1752-1818
Combe, Harvey Christian, 1752-1818 > Caricatures and cartoons
Scotland > 1800
Scotland > Edinburgh > 1842
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)