The soldiers definition of madness [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > The soldiers definition of madness [graphic]
- The soldiers definition of madness [graphic]
- Cawse, John, 1779-1862, printmaker
- Fores, S. W., publisher.
- Published / Created
- [1 January 1800]
- Publication Place
- Publish'd Jany 1st, 1800, by S.W. Fores, No. 50 Piccadilly
Four images, separately titles
Title from caption below image.
Printseller's announcement following publication statement: where folios of caricatures are lent for the evening.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Four images in four compartments, each with a caption title.
Temporary local subject terms: Military uniforms -- Drunkenness -- Glass: decanters -- Emotions, Sadness -- Madness -- Furnishings: patterned carpets.
Printseller's stamp in lower right of plate: S.W.F.
- 1 print : plate mark 39.2 x 32 cm, on sheet 42 x 34 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)