A barbers shop [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > A barbers shop [graphic]
- A barbers shop [graphic]
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker
- Bunbury, Henry William, 1750-1811, artist.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
Title etched below image.
Date of publication from Grego.
Plate also published in: Caricatures. [London], [1836?], page 41.
Sheet trimmed within plate mark.
A reduced copy of no. 6882 in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 6.
1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 24.9 x 36 cm, on sheet 28 x 39 cm.
Imperfect; artist's signature erased from lower right corner of sheet.
- 1 print : sheet 25 x 35.2 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Bunbury 811.00.00.49+ Impression 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Satires (Visual works) England 1811
Etchings England London 1811
- etching ; and wove paper hand-colored.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Topic)
England > 1811
England > London > 1811
Riviere & Son > Binding
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley > Ownership
Harvey, Francis > Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)