A trip to the Nore [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > A trip to the Nore [graphic]
- A trip to the Nore [graphic]
- Seymour, Robert, 1798-1836, printmaker
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
A crowd of Londoners enjoying a variety of activities on the Nore
Title from caption below image.
Shortshanks is the pseudonym of Robert Seymour.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Watermark: J. Whatman 1827.
- 1 print : plate mark 24.8 x 36 cm, on sheet 26 x 37 cm
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Satires (Visual works) England 1826
Etchings England London 1826
- etching ; and wove paper hand-colored.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Thames River Estuary (England)
- Subject (Topic)
Thames River Estuary (England)
England > 1826
England > London > 1826
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)