Old ways, and new ways [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > Old ways, and new ways [graphic].
- Old ways, and new ways [graphic].
- Heath, Henry, active 1824-1850, printmaker
- Tilt, Charles, 1797-1861, publisher.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Published by Charles Tilt, 86, Fleet Street
Title from text above images.
Questionable attribution to Henry Heath and date of publication from related print in British Museum catalogue. See Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 11, no. 16439.
Five pairs of contrasting designs in three rows on one plate, each individually captioned.
Plate number following title has been completely erased.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
- 1 print : plate mark 24 x 33 cm, on sheet 26 x 35 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)