Charles the First, King of Great Britain in the drawing room at Houghton / [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > Charles the First, King of Great Britain in the drawing room at Houghton / [graphic]
- Charles the First, King of Great Britain in the drawing room at Houghton / [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- Charles I, King of Great Britain
- Gunst, Pieter Stevens van, 1659?-1724?, printmaker
Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641, artist.
John and Josiah Boydell (Firm), publisher.
- Published / Created
- [between 1713 and 1715]
- Publication Place
- Publish'd by John & Josiah Boydell, No. 90 Cheapside, London
"Portrait of Charles I, whole length, standing, wearing armour, holding baton; helmet and crown on table to right; lettered state; after Anthony van Dyck"--British Museum online catalogue
Title from caption below image.
Date of publication from the British Museum online catalogue, registration no.: 1981,U.2056.
- 1 print : plate mark 52.1 x 34 cm, on sheet 67.4 x 52 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Portraits C475a no. 1++
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Engravings England London 1713
- engraving ; and wove paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Great Britain.
- Subject (Name)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649,
- Subject (Topic)
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
Kings > Great Britain
England > London > 1713
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)