Esposizione del credo
- Esposizione del credo
- Cavalca, Domenico, d. 1342
- Published / Created
- [between 1400 and 1500]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on paper of Domenico Cavalca OP (c. 1270-1342), Esposizione del Credo.
Binding: Nineteenth century. Quarter binding, brown paper over cardboard, the spine in brown leather with five raised bands, the second compartment gold-tooled with the title “CAVALCA / ESPOSIZIONE / DEL CREDO”. Marbled endpapers.
Parchment stays in the center and at the outer side of the quires; the fold of many bifolios is repaired by means of strips of parchment. The top, outer and lower margins water-stained, the upper outer corners of the leaves defective. Many lower margins repaired by means of strips of paper.
Script: Written in many different hands.
Unevenly spread decoration.
- ff. ii + 137 + iii : paper ; 285 x 205 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 835
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
Cavalca, Domenico,--d. 1342
- Subject (Topic)
Italian literature--15th century
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Domenico Cavalca, Esposizione del Credo. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information