[Anne Carnegie, Countess of Southesk] [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > [Anne Carnegie, Countess of Southesk] [graphic].
- [Anne Carnegie, Countess of Southesk] [graphic].
- Watson, Thomas, 1750-1781, printmaker
Lely, Peter, 1618-1680, artist.
Watson, Thomas, 1750-1781, publisher.
Shropshire, Walter, -1785, publisher.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- T. Watson and W. Shropshire
"Portrait of Frances, Lady Whitmore, sometimes taken to be Anne, Lady Carnegie; seated almost whole-length to front on bank amongst foliage, her left arm resting on stone, head turned slightly to right, eyes to front; wearing loose robe, pearls and her hair curled; woodland behind; first in a set of six plates after Lely."--British Museum online catalogue
Title devised by cataloger.
From Catalogue of engraved British portraits: "One of a set of Beauties of Windsor. Pub. T. Watson and W. Shropshire 1778."
- 1 print : plate mark 285 x 202 mm, on sheet 388 x 283 mm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Portraits So727 no. 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)