[Anne, Countess of Sunderland] [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > [Anne, Countess of Sunderland] [graphic].
- [Anne, Countess of Sunderland] [graphic].
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
A three-quarter length portrait of Anne, Countess of Sunderland, with head turned and slightly tilted to left, looking to front, her left arm resting on chair arm and right hand on her lap. She wears a low-cut voluminous satin gown with shawl and pearls and her hair is in ringlets. There a curtain behind and vase on a stand to her right
Title from a published engraving.
Plate from: Court beauties of the reign of Charles II. London, 1872.
- 1 print : plate mark 28.4 x 21 cm, on sheet 38.1 x 29 cm
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Portraits Su958 no. 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Photogravures England London 1872
- photogravure ; and wove paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Great Britain.
- Subject (Name)
- Sunderland, Anne Digby Spencer, Countess of, -1715,
- Subject (Topic)
Sunderland, Anne Digby Spencer, Countess of, -1715
Nobility > Great Britain
England > London > 1872
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)