- Latin letters
- Beccadelli, Antonio, 1394-1471
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1450]
- Publication Place
- Northern Italy (Pavia?),
- Manuscript on paper of part of a collection of letters by Antonius Panormitanus (Antonio Beccadelli, 1394-1471), written during his teaching at the Studio of Pavia, 1429-1434.
2-line plain red initials with guide letters in the margin. Red stroking of the majuscule following an initial.
Foliated 11-20. Wanting ff. 1-10.
Script: Copied by one hand in a wide Gothica Hybrida Libraria.
- ff. 10 : paper ; 285 x 200 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 909
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Antonio Beccadelli, Latin Letters. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information