Fragment sheets of 16th century German playing cards
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Fragment sheets of 16th century German playing cards
- Fragment sheets of 16th century German playing cards
- Hauk, Heinrich, playing card maker
- Cary Collection of Playing Cards (Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Frankfurt and Germany Frankfurt
- Heinrich Hauk
BEIN GERsheet235: From the Cary Collection of Playing Cards.
Title devised by cataloger.
German suit system.
- 15 sheets : 90 x 60 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Early works to 1800
- black and white ; and woodcut making
- Resource Type
- text and still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Topic)
- Playing cards
Playing cards > Germany > Specimens > Early works to 1800
Cary, Melbert B., Jr., 1892-1941 > Ownership
Cary, Mary Flagler > Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)