Making a retreat [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > Making a retreat [graphic]
- Making a retreat [graphic]
- Heath, William, 1795-1840, printmaker
- McLean, T. publisher.
- Published / Created
- [April 1829]
- Publication Place
- Pub. April, 1829 by T. McLean, 26 Haymarket
Title from heading above image.
Evidence of text burnished from plate.
Caption below image: D--nd unpleasant situation this, that fellow will catch me presently to a dead certainty, lucky I found these crutches tho.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Watermark: J Whatman Turkey Mill.
- 1 print : plate mark 18.7 x 26 cm, on sheet 22 x 31 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)