The three virtues [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > The three virtues [graphic].
- The three virtues [graphic].
- Gans, S., active 1829-1831, publisher.
- Published / Created
- [5 December 1829]
- Publication Place
- Pubd. Decr. 5th, 1829, by S. Gans, Southampton Street
Design consists of three panels arranged horizontally, each with its own title and caption etched below; the left panel is entitled "Faith", the center panel is entitled "Hope", and the right panel is entitled "Charity".
Title from text above images.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local subject terms: Medicines -- Sickness -- Fishing -- Rain -- Beggar.
- 1 print : plate mark 26.3 x 38 cm, on sheet 27 x 39 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)