Titus and Vespasian, [circa 1300-1325].
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Titus and Vespasian, [circa 1300-1325].
- Titus and Vespasian, [circa 1300-1325].
- Alternative Title
- Destruction of Jerusalem.
- Published / Created
- [circa 1300-1325].
- Publication Place
Manuscript, on parchment, in Anglicana script, produced in England during the early fourteenth century.
Binding: nineteenth-century brown morocco with gilt Derby crest.
One of the flyleaves has the name Thomas Redyng in a late sixteenth-century hand.
The text is incomplete, ending at line 4902 of 5166 lines.
Volume interleaved with blank paper pages between each parchment page. These blank pages are not digitized.
- 1 v. (39 ff.) ; 25 cm. x 16 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Osborn a11
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Armorial bindings (Binding).--rbbin
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Geographic)
- Jerusalem--History--Siege, 70 A.D.--Poetry
- Subject (Name)
Derby, Edward Smith Stanley,--Earl of,--1752-1834--Binding
Derby, Edward Smith Stanley,--Earl of,--1752-1834--Ownership
- Subject (Topic)
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Titus and Vespasian (Middle English poem)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Titus and Vespasian. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information