School connected to the church, Ankoro, Congo, ca. 1920-1940
Published / Created
Ankoro, Congo, Africa
Also included in the International Mission Photography Archive. Coin gauche de la place de l'Eglise.- Linkerhoek van het kerkplein. ("Left corner of the church") A view of the brick church and connected school building. A missionary father can be seen standing part of the building. The back of the postcard is blank and contains: "Coll. Elslander." The front of the postcard also includes information about the mission agency: "Missions des Peres du St. Esprit- Missien der Paters van den H. Geest". The front also includes: "Ankoro - Sacre-Coeur, Kataga-Congo, Ankoro- H. Hart"
9 x 14 cm.
Yale Divinity Library
Missionary Postcard Collection
Yale Divinity Library Special Collections. Divinity School. Day Missions Library
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.