[Daguerreotype in a case, of a man, possibly husband of Cordelia W. Lewis]
- [Daguerreotype in a case, of a man, possibly husband of Cordelia W. Lewis]
- Hale, L.H., 1823-1885
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
Full leather case with floral bouquet motif; imprint on velvet pad of case, "L.H. HALE ARTIST. / 109 / WASHINGTON ST. / BOSTON"
Possible companion image to Item 121.
Sixth-plate daguerreotype; original seal.
9.4 x 8.1 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA Photos 402
- Collection Title
- Peter Palmquist cased photographs collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Palmquist, Peter E., collector
- Collection Date
- ca. 1845-1899
- Collection Note
- Series I. Images by Identified Photographers. Massachusetts photographers. Hale, Luther Holman (1823-1885)
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 12 | Item 120
- Finding Aid
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record