Holland voyage, 1690 Jan - 1691 Apr.
- Holland voyage, 1690 Jan - 1691 Apr.
- Published / Created
- 1690 January - 1691 April
- Manuscript on paper, in a single hand, of a diary documenting the author's travels and social activities in England and Holland, naming the aquaintances with whom he visited and dined. In England, he "dined at Chelsea with Lady Percivales sisters, children, etc. At 5, went to the Play." In Antwerp, he notes churches, organs, and collections of paintings and miniatures; in Brussels, he played tennis, attended a harpsichord performance, fenced, and went to see his friend's "best horses."
For information on the source of acquisition, consult the appropriate curator.
Pages 34-57 blank, not digitized.
Phillipps MS 9966, no. 172.
- 1 v. (26 p.) ; 18 x 8 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn b66
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Holland Voyage. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record