[No. 26: Photograph of snowshoe hare eating dried meat in camp]
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [No. 26: Photograph of snowshoe hare eating dried meat in camp]
- [No. 26: Photograph of snowshoe hare eating dried meat in camp]
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
Lantern slides of photographs that chiefly document an expedition led by Samuel Prescott Fay in the northern Canadian Rockies from Jasper, Alberta, to Hudson's Hope, British Columbia, from June to November 1914. The expedition received financial support from the United States Bureau of Biological Survey to collect and record wildlife species in the region, as well as determine the northern range of Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep. The lantern slides were probably created to illustrate lectures delivered by Fay in 1915.
Box 1 of 3.
Title devised by cataloger.
- 1 lantern slide : glass, b & w ; 8.3 x 10.2 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 210
- Collection Title
- Lantern slides of an expedition in British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Collection/Other Creator
- Fay, Samuel Prescott, 1884-1971
- Container / Volume
- Box 1 | Folder 18
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Samuel Prescott Fay, Lantern Slides of an Expedition in British Columbia and Alberta, Canada. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)