Isokratous logoi treis. Ho pros Dēmonikon parainetikos. Ho pros Nikoklea peri Basileias. Kai ho epigraphomenos Nikoklēs ē Summachikos ...
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Isokratous logoi treis. Ho pros Dēmonikon parainetikos. Ho pros Nikoklea peri Basileias. Kai ho epigraphomenos Nikoklēs ē Summachikos ...
- Isokratous logoi treis. Ho pros Dēmonikon parainetikos. Ho pros Nikoklea peri Basileias. Kai ho epigraphomenos Nikoklēs ē Summachikos ...
- Alternative Title
- Orations. Selections
Isocrates. To Demonicus
Isocrates. To Nicocles
- Manzoni, Giacomo,--1816-1889--Bookplate
- Published / Created
- ca. 1495]
- Publication Place
- [Florence :
- Laurentius Francisci de Alopa, Venetus,
"No place, printer or date of publication. It was assigned by Legrand to the year 1517 and to the press of the Greek College (Gymnasium) in Rome ... However, this book is actually an incunable. It was printed in Florence by Alopa with the type designed by Ianos Laskaris. This type was later used by the Greek College press in Rome as well, hence the erroneous ascription"-- Layton, E. "Greek bibliography additions and corrections (c. 1471-1829)." Thēsaurismata tou Hellēnikou Institoutou Vyzantinōn kai Metavyzantinōn Spoudōn, t. 16, p. 107, 42.
Description based on imperfect Beinecke Library copy wanting the title page. Title supplied from E. Legrand. Bibliographie hellénique, Paris, 1885, vol. 1, p. 162-163, no. 57, where, however, quire [zeta] is described as having 8 leaves, and leaf [epsilon]₄ is described as misprinted [delta]iiii (in the Beinecke Library copy it is signed correctly). Bookplate of Giacomo Manzoni.
Imperfect: Title-page wanting. Bookplate of Giacomo Manzoni.
Signatures: α-[epsilon]⁸ [zeta]-[eta]⁶.
Some pages misnumbered in ms.
-  p. 14 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
Greek, Modern (1453-)
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Gfi9 c517
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)