Letter : to Henry Angelo, 1815 July 18.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Letter : to Henry Angelo, 1815 July 18.
- Letter : to Henry Angelo, 1815 July 18.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Riviere & Son Binding.
- Published / Created
- 1815 July 18
- Publication Place
ALS from Thomas Rowlandson to Henry Angelo mentioning a bill becoming due in the near future. Rowlandson's recent meeting with their mutual friend John Bannister is also mentioned, and a desire for the three friends to meet up and form a "jovial trio" is expressed.
From a collection in fourteen volumes compiled by Francis Harvey and dispersed at auction, Sotheby, London, June 1900. Sold at Sotheby, London, 12 March 1919. Bequest of Hugh Dudley Auchincloss to Yale University Library, 1981. Bound by Riviere & Son in three-quarters red morocco with gold tooling and gold lettering on spine.
- 1 item (p.) ; 19 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 1
- Collection Title
- The political and humourous works of Thomas Rowlandson, 1774-1825
- Collection/Other Creator
- Harvey, Francis
- Collection Created
- Container / Volume
- Vol. 1 (Box 1 of 2) | Folder I - preface letter
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Thomas Rowlandson, Letter to Henry Angelo. Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)