"Which way shall I turn me," "how can I decide" [graphic].
- "Which way shall I turn me," "how can I decide" [graphic].
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker, publisher.
- Published / Created
- 1780 September 1
- Copyright Date
- [1 September 1780]
- Publication Place
- J. Jones & T. Rowlandson …
Attributed to Rowlandson by curator.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Sheet trimmed to plate mark.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching on laid paper, hand-colored ; sheet 23.6 x 18.7 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 1
- Collection Title
- The political and humourous works of Thomas Rowlandson, 1774-1825
- Collection/Other Creator
- Harvey, Francis
- Collection Created
- Container / Volume Information
- Vol. 1 (Box 1 of 2) | Folder I-7
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- More Information