A new book of horses and carriages
- A new book of horses and carriages
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- E. Jackson, no. 14 Mary le bone Street, Golden Square
- Vol. 1 disbound.
- 1 etching ; col. ill. ; 27.5 x 35.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Uncat Auchincloss Rowlandson Collection
- Collection Title
- The political and humourous works of Thomas Rowlandson, 1774-1825
- Collection/Other Creator
- Harvey, Francis
- Collection Created
- Container / Volume Information
- Vol. 1 (Box 1 of 2) | Folder I-18
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.