[Man watering horses] [graphic].
- [Man watering horses] [graphic].
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50022330
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- [ca. 1790?]
- Publication Place
Attributed to Rowlandson by curator.
Date of publication assigned by cataloger.
Possibly part of a plate from: Rowlandson, T. Outlines of figures & landscapes. [London] : Publish'd by S.W. Fores, No. 3 Piccadilly ..., [1790-92].
Sheet trimmed within plate mark.
Title devised by curator.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper ; sheet 8.9 x 11 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
No linguistic content; Not applicable
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 1
- Collection Title
- The political and humourous works of Thomas Rowlandson, 1774-1825
- Collection/Other Creator
- Harvey, Francis
- Collection Created
- Container / Volume Information
- Vol. 1 (Box 2 of 2) | Folder I-32a
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- More Information