[Man wooing a woman] [art original].
- [Man wooing a woman] [art original].
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, artist.
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- [between 1772 and 1825?]
- Publication Place
Artist attribution from curator.
Date based on Rowlandson's active years.
Title devised by curator.
- 1 drawing : pen and ink and wash on wove paper ; sheet 15.4 x 18.0 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
No linguistic content; Not applicable
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Thomas Rowlandson, Man Wooing a Woman. Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record