Half pay officers [graphic].
- Half pay officers [graphic].
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, artist.
- Published / Created
- 1786 January 1
- Copyright Date
- [1 January 1786]
- Publication Place
- S. W. Fores, at the Caracature Warehouse, No. 3 Piccadilly
- Print depicts the heads of five officers wearing tricorne hats trimmed with braid. The figure on the left foreground has a quizzing glass.
Attribution to Rowlandson from unverified data in local card catalog record.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local subject terms: Military -- Officers' uniforms.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching and aquatint with stipple, hand-colored ; plate mark 10.2 x 17.1 cm, on sheet 14.5 x 21 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record