The Margate hoy [graphic] / C. Catton.
- The Margate hoy [graphic] / C. Catton.
- Catton, Charles, 1756-1819, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1785 August 19
- Copyright Date
- [19 August 1785]
- Publication Place
- W. Hinton, No. 5 Sweetings Alley, Royal Exchange, Cornhill
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Title from text within image.
- 1 print : etching and aquatint with stipple on laid paper ; sheet 30.0 x 45.3 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1785.
- Subject (Geographic)
- Margate (England)
- Subject (Name)
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Hinton, William, active 1779-1786, publisher.
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record