[Pastoral scene with man, woman and cows] [graphic] / drawn by T. Gainsborough ; etch'd by T. Rowlandson.
- [Pastoral scene with man, woman and cows] [graphic] / drawn by T. Gainsborough ; etch'd by T. Rowlandson.
- Alternative Title
- From an original, late in the collection of Charles Frederick Abel Esqr.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1789 May 21
- Copyright Date
- [21 May 1789]
- Publication Place
- J. Thane, Rupert Street, Hay Market
- "Landscape with figures binding a bundle of wood at right, cattle and sheep resting at left, hills beyond."--British Museum online catalogue, registration no.: 1878,0713.2234.
- Title devised by curator.
- 1 print : soft-ground etching and aquatint in brown ink on laid paper ; plate mark 30.2 x 39 cm, on sheet 32.1 x 40.4 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 3
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record