[Vignettes with carriage drawn by four horses in top right corner] [graphic].
- [Vignettes with carriage drawn by four horses in top right corner] [graphic].
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1790 June 27
- Copyright Date
- [27 June 1790]
- Publication Place
- S. W. Fores, No. 3 Piccadilly
Attributed to Rowlandson by Grego.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Probably a plate from: Rowlandson, T. Outlines of figures & landscapes. [London] : Publish'd by S.W. Fores, No. 3 Piccadilly ..., [1790-92].
Title devised by curator.
- 1 print : etching on laid paper ; plate mark 37.2 x 27.7 cm, on sheet 38.2 x 28.3 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 4
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 393
- Orbis Record