The comforts of high living [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- The comforts of high living [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1794 December 16
- Copyright Date
- [16 December 1794]
- Publication Place
- S. W. Fores, No. 3 Piccadilly
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local subject terms: Poverty vs. abundance -- Interiors: bedrooms -- Medical: gout -- Domestic service: maids -- Furniture: dressing table -- Furnishings: bed curtains -- Female costume: mob-caps.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : stipple engraving with etching on laid paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 16.2 x 22.2 cm, sheet 17 x 23.7 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 4
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, page 324
- Orbis Record