A little tighter [graphic] / Rowlandson 1791.
- A little tighter [graphic] / Rowlandson 1791.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1791 May 18
- Copyright Date
- May 18th, 1791.
- Publication Place
- S. W. Fores, No. 3 Piccadilly
Companion print to: A little bigger.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching with stipple on laid paper, hand-colored ; sheet 38.7 x 31.5 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 4
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, pages 292-3
- Orbis Record