An author & bookseller [graphic] / Rowlandson delin.
- An author & bookseller [graphic] / Rowlandson delin.
- Alternative Title
- Author and bookseller
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1797 July 14
- Copyright Date
- July 14, 1797.
- Publication Place
- Willm. Holland, N. 50, Oxford Street
Printmaker from the British Museum catalogue.
Temporary local subject terms: Trades: booksellers -- Authors -- Spectacles.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : aquatint and soft-ground etching with roulette on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 34.1 x 21.7 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 4
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1797.
- Subject (Name)
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Holland, William, active 1782-1817, publisher.
Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, artist.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 7, no. 9087
- Orbis Record