Comforts of Bath. Pl. 5 [graphic] / Rowlandson fecit.
- Comforts of Bath. Pl. 5 [graphic] / Rowlandson fecit.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1801 January 6 and Repubd. 16th June 1857
- Copyright Date
- [16 June 1857]
- Publication Place
- Robt. Walker, Harley Street, Bath and S. W. Fores, No. 50 Piccadilly, the corner of Sackville Street
Fifth plate of twelve from: Anstey, C. Comforts of Bath. Bath : Robert Walker, 1858.
Title etched below image.
Twelve lines of letterpress text in two columns printed below the plate mark.
- 1 print : etching and aquatint on wove paper ; plate mark 20.3 x 26, sheet 23.6 x 27.1 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 5
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1798.
- Subject (Name)
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Fores, S. W., publisher.
- Subject (Topic)
Caricatures and cartoons --England
Satires (Visual works) --England
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 7, no. 9321 and Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, page 333
- Orbis Record