Horses head, near side, protect [graphic].
- Horses head, near side, protect [graphic].
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1798]
- Copyright Date
- [1 September 1798]
- Publication Place
- [H. Angelo, Curzon Street, May Fair]
Printmaker from Grego.
Publication information based on similar plates in the same series.
Third of 24 plates from: Rowlandson, T. Hungarian & Highland broad sword [London] : H. Angelo, 1799.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching and aquatint with stipple on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 30 x 24.4 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 5
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Name)
Angelo, Henry, 1756-1835, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
- Subject (Topic)
Caricatures and cartoons --England
Satires (Visual works) --England
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, pages 374-5
- Orbis Record