Cut six, and sword arm protect [graphic] / Rowlandson.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Cut six, and sword arm protect [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- Cut six, and sword arm protect [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker, artist.
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1798]
- Copyright Date
- [1 September 1799]
- Publication Place
- [H. Angelo, Curzon Street, May Fair]
Fifteenth of 24 plates from: Rowlandson, T. Hungarian & Highland broad sword. [London] : H. Angelo, 1799.
Publication information based on similar plates in the same series.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching and aquatint on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 24.2 x 30.5 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 5
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Name)
Angelo, Henry, 1756-1835, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
- Subject (Topic)
Caricatures and cartoons --England
Satires (Visual works) --England
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, pages 374-5
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)