Cut one, and thigh protect, new guard [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- Cut one, and thigh protect, new guard [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker, artist.
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1798]
- Copyright Date
- [1 September 1798]
- Publication Place
- [H. Angelo, Curzon Street, May Fair]
Publication information based on similar plate in the same series.
Seventeenth of 24 plates from: Rowlandson, T. Hungarian & Highland broad sword. [London] : H. Angelo, 1799.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching and aquatint with stipple on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 25 x 30.3 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 5
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Name)
Angelo, Henry, 1756-1835, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
- Subject (Topic)
Caricatures and cartoons --England
Satires (Visual works) --England
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, pages 374-5
- Orbis Record