Borders for rooms & halls. No. 9 [graphic] / Woodward del. ; etched by Rowlandson.
- Borders for rooms & halls. No. 9 [graphic] / Woodward del. ; etched by Rowlandson.
- Alternative Title
- Borders for rooms and halls. and Pygmy cat hunt
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- [20 June 1799]
- Publication Place
"No. 9."--Upper left corner.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Text above image: A Pygmy cat hunt.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching with stipple on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 34.4 x 46.3 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 5
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1799.
- Subject (Name)
Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Woodward, G. M. (George Moutard), approximately 1760-1809, artist.
- Subject (Topic)
Caricatures and cartoons --England
Satires (Visual works) --England
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 395
- Orbis Record