Grotesque borders for rooms & halls No. 12 [graphic] / Rowlandson sculp. ; Woodward del.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Grotesque borders for rooms & halls No. 12 [graphic] / Rowlandson sculp. ; Woodward del.
- Grotesque borders for rooms & halls No. 12 [graphic] / Rowlandson sculp. ; Woodward del.
- Alternative Title
- Grotesque borders for rooms and halls
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1799 July 5
- Copyright Date
- [5 July 1799]
- Publication Place
- R. Ackerman, no. 101 Strand
"No. 12" etched above image.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching with stipple on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 34.4 x 47.2 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 5
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1799.
- Subject (Name)
Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Woodward, G. M. (George Moutard), approximately 1760-1809, artist.
- Subject (Topic)
Caricatures and cartoons --England
Satires (Visual works) --England
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 445
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)