[Borders for rooms] [graphic].
- [Borders for rooms] [graphic].
- Alternative Title
- Lilliputian poney races and Private theatricals
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Copyright Date
- [ca. 1800]
- Publication Place
Design consists of two horizontal strips.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Printmaker and date based on similar plates. See no. 9691 in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 7.
Title devised by cataloger.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 21.2 x 46.4 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 5
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record