Old cloaths any old cloaths [graphic] / Rowlandson delin. ; Merke sculp.
- Old cloaths any old cloaths [graphic] / Rowlandson delin. ; Merke sculp.
- Alternative Title
- Cries of London ; no. 7 and Old clothes any old clothes
- Merke, Henri, printmaker. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2010193827
- Published / Created
- 1799 May 4
- Copyright Date
- [4 May 1799]
- Publication Place
- R. Ackermann's, 101 Strand
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Title etched below series title and number.
- 1 print : etching with aquatint on wove paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 37.5 x 29 cm, on sheet 49 x 31 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 6
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1799.
- Subject (Name)
Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, publisher. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n97872468
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, artist. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50022330
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 395
- Orbis Record