A civilian!! [graphic] / Woodward delin. ; Rowlandson sculp.
- A civilian!! [graphic] / Woodward delin. ; Rowlandson sculp.
- Alternative Title
- Horse accomplishments ; sketch 7
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1799 August 1
- Copyright Date
- [1 August 1799]
- Publication Place
- R. Ackerman, no. 101 Strand
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Series title and number etched above image.
Temporary local subject terms: Male dress: riding habit -- Yokels.
Title etched below image.
Two lines of text within image: That's for comtempt in court you scoundril ...
- 1 print : etching and aquatint on wove paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 25.1 x 32.5 cm, on sheet 26.4 x 34.3 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 6
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1799.
- Subject (Name)
Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Woodward, G. M. (George Moutard), approximately 1760-1809, artist.
- Subject (Topic)
- Horseback riding.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, page 366
- Orbis Record