A land measurer! [graphic] / Woodward delin. ; Rowlandson sculp.
- A land measurer! [graphic] / Woodward delin. ; Rowlandson sculp.
- Alternative Title
- Horse accomplishments ; sketch 11
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1799 August 1
- Copyright Date
- [1 August 1799]
- Publication Place
- R. Ackerman, no. 101 Strand
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Series title and number etched above image.
Title etched below image.
Two lines of text within image: Here's your acres roods and perches! ...
- 1 print : etching and aquatint on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 26.1 x 32.6 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 6
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1799.
- Subject (Name)
Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Woodward, G. M. (George Moutard), approximately 1760-1809, artist.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record