A game at put in a country alehouse [graphic] / Woodward del. ; etched by Rowlandson.
- A game at put in a country alehouse [graphic] / Woodward del. ; etched by Rowlandson.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1799 August 10
- Copyright Date
- [10 August 1799]
- Publication Place
- R. Ackerman, no. 101 Strand
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local subject terms: Put -- Male dress, 1799 -- Yokels.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 27.5 x 34 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 6
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1799.
- Subject (Name)
Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, publisher.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Woodward, G. M. (George Moutard), approximately 1760-1809, artist.
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, page 368
- Orbis Record