Justice [graphic] / Woodward delin. ; etch'd by Rowlandson.
- Justice [graphic] / Woodward delin. ; etch'd by Rowlandson.
- Alternative Title
- Country characters ; no. 2
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1799 August 30
- Copyright Date
- [30 August 1799]
- Publication Place
- R. Ackerman, no. 101 Strand
Original of No. 9486A in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 7.
Series title and number etched above image.
Temporary local subject terms: Law: justice -- Law: lawyer -- Writing implements: inkstand and quills.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching on laid paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 24.7 x 19.7 cm, on sheet 28 x 23 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 6
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 13
- Orbis Record