The crowe & the pigeon [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- The crowe & the pigeon [graphic] / Rowlandson.
- Alternative Title
- Crow and the pigeon and Crowe and the pigeon
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- [1799 October 1]
- Copyright Date
- [1 October 1799]
- Publication Place
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local subject terms: Young women -- Pictures amplifying subject: painting of a church -- Slang: crow & pigeon -- Placards.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 26 x 28.2 cm, on sheet 28.9 x 30.8 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 6
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
Satires (Visual works)--England--1799.
- Subject (Name)
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Hixon, Robert, fl. 1799-1817, publisher.
Riviere & Son Binding.
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 1, page 368
- Orbis Record