Collar'd pork [graphic] / etched by Rowlandson.
- Collar'd pork [graphic] / etched by Rowlandson.
- Alternative Title
- Collared pork
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Copyright Date
- [25 July 1800]
- "A large pig wears fashionable man's dress: coat with high collar and cravat, breeches; fore-legs in Hessian boots, hind-legs in slippers, with spectacles, a wig simulating short hair, an eyeglass hanging from the neck. Farm buildings form a background."--British Museum online catalogue.
Companion print to: Beef a la mode.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 21 x 25 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 7
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 7, no. 9613 and Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 3
- Orbis Record