[Capture of the petticoat] [graphic].
- [Capture of the petticoat] [graphic].
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Copyright Date
- [12 February 1812]
- A scene in a ballroom with a Beefeater addressing the astonished crowd.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Proof before letters.
Title and publication information from lettered state. Printmaker from Grego.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 21 x 27 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 7
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 239
- Orbis Record