How to pluck a goose [graphic] / etched by T. Rowlandson.
- How to pluck a goose [graphic] / etched by T. Rowlandson.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Copyright Date
- [10 June 1802]
- Three older ladies and one gentleman in military uniform sit at a table playing cards. Speech balloons from the ladies berate him for his lack of card playing skills.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 25.2 x 32.1 cm, on sheet 29 x 38 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 8
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 36
- Orbis Record