Glow worms [graphic] ; Muck worms / Rowlandson 1805.
- Glow worms [graphic] ; Muck worms / Rowlandson 1805.
- Alternative Title
- Muck worms
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Copyright Date
- [14 July 1812]
- Top design: A group of happy, cheering young men toast each other with wine as they sit around a table, a victory cup and wine caraffes on the table. In the design below "Muck worms" an group of older, sour-looking men over punch and wine, many in spectacles, one writing as they argue.
Each title etched below corresponding image.
Imprint and printmaker's statement in top design.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; sheet 38 x 28 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 8
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 231
- Orbis Record