The chiropodist [graphic] / Rowlandson 1805.
- The chiropodist [graphic] / Rowlandson 1805.
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, printmaker.
- Copyright Date
- Publication Place
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Plate often included in the volume: Rowlandson, T. Miseries of human life. [London] : Published December 14, 1808, by R. Ackermann ..., . See Abbey.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching on wove paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 17.4 x 14.5 cm, on sheet 24.6 x 18.3 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 9
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, page 265
- Orbis Record