The hopes of the fammily [sic], or, Miss Marrowfat at home for the holidays [graphic] / Rowlandson del.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > The hopes of the fammily [sic], or, Miss Marrowfat at home for the holidays [graphic] / Rowlandson del.
- The hopes of the fammily [sic], or, Miss Marrowfat at home for the holidays [graphic] / Rowlandson del.
- Alternative Title
Hopes of the family, or, Miss Marrowfat at home for the holidays
Hopes of the fammily, or, Miss Marrowfat at home for the holidays
Miss Marrowfat at home for the holidays
- Rowlandson, Thomas, 1756-1827, artist.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Johnstone, Henry Arthur--Ownership.
Tegg, Thomas, 1776-1845, publisher.
- Copyright Date
- Thos. Tegg, No. 111 Cheapside
Also issued separately.
Date of publication from Grego.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Plate from: Woodward, G.M. Caricature magazine, or Hudibrastic mirror. London : Thomas Tegg, [1808?], v. 4.
Plate numbered "293" in upper right corner.
Probably a reissue; date appears to have been burnished from end of imprint statement.
Temporary local subject terms: Fire place -- Blacks -- Musical mandolin -- Butcher.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching with stipple on wove paper, hand-colored ; plate mark 25.1 x 35.2 cm, on sheet 25.6 x 41.8 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Rowlandson v. 12
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Grego, J. Rowlandson the caricaturist, v. 2, page 167
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)